Did you know that there are so many effective techniques that can help you solve your ear, nose and throat problems in just few days? Yogic methods, which are called Jala Neti and Sutra Neti ensure easy cleaning of the nose and the sinuses. Find out how!
Jala neti is an ancient technique of cleaning the nose with the help of salt water. This method is practiced in yoga for thousands of years for the sake of the spiritual and the physical health. Jala Neti has a beneficial effect on the health of the nose, throat, lungs, eyes, ears and it also improves the mental and the spiritual activity.
How does Jala netiwork:
- It cleans the nose from bacteria and excess mucus
- Purifies the sinus channels
- It protects the organism from inflammations and infections of the sinuses, the nose and the throat
- It stimulates the brain
- Helps with migraines, epilepsy and depression
- Helps with infection and clogging the ear and the tinnitus
- It improves the concentration and the mental clarity
- Helps with quitting smoking
To perform the Jala Neti technique you will need a special water container, which looks like Aladdin’s lamp (see the picture). This dish is called Neti lots, and you can buy it at any yoga center.