DIY Twisted Hotdog Bun Tutorial
Occasionally we want to do something different from routine. So today let’s give regular hotdogs a little twist! These twisted hotdog buns look very cute and delicious. They are easy and fun to make too. To make these twisted hotdog buns.
- Roll a dough flat to a circle, oval, rectangle, or even square. The diameter or length should be about equal to the length of the sausage.
- Roll the sausage in the dough to form a cylinder
- Cut five slits on the cylinder. Make sure not full cut through.
- Twist the dough and place the sausages as shown to form a flower shape.
- Lastly is just to bake your twisted hotdog buns for serving.