In a study was found that people who were consuming at least one soda a day has a 44% higher risk of developing metabolic syndrome.
Those who were drrinking at least one soda per day also have:
- 31% greater risk of becoming obese;
- 30% higher risk of having a larger waistline;
- 25% higher risk of developing high blood triglycerides or high blood sugar;
- 32% greater risk of having low levels of good cholesterol;
- a trend toward an increased risk of high blood pressure.
Also the people has 48% greater risk of heart attack or stroke it they’re consuming one or more sodas per day.
Here are the 10 uses of Coke as a domestic cleaner.
- It can remove rust: