I have quite an acne-prone skin. I feel like I’m now paying back for my break-out free teenage years;-)) I found that Cosmetic Warrior Mask does help with my troubled times, yet it’s only sold in stores and I can’t drive 15 minutes to the closest one every week to get my fresh mask. Especially since it’s super easy and 16 times cheaper to make one at home;-) I simply make enough for about 14 uses and then portion and freeze it in an ice cube tray for “emergency” times. Here’s how I make it…
INGREDIENTS: (enough for 14 masks)
- 17 Green Grapes (Seedless) – remove excess grease without stripping moisture
- 1 Fresh Egg – regulates natural sebum production
- 4 tsp Honey – kills acne-causing bacteria
- 4 tsp Corn Starch– soothes skin
- 2 tsp Glycerin – helps skin utilize benefits of grapes, egg, honey & tea tree oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves – deep-cleansing & antiseptic, true warrior when it comes to fighting acne;-)
- a few drops Tea Tree Oil– heals and cleanses skin
- 8 tsp Clay*** – pulls out dirt & toxins from skin, improves skin circulation
HOW I MAKE IT: I first mashed garlic with garlic press. Then added garlic to all other ingredients and blended them all together into a paste. And my mask is ready!
I store single-use portions in an ice cube tray in my freezer. I simply take each portion out about an hour before using it. Since this mask doesn’t freeze like water does, it will be really easy to pull one mask-ball out with a fork and it will not take long to unfreeze completely.
I hope you guys will enjoy your facial spa time;-) Because you deserve it!