A fried egg is indispensable to a nutritious breakfast. Do you want to make a perfect round shaped fried egg? Of course, you can use a pancake ring or egg ring. But here is a creative, easy and natural way to do it. The secret is using an onion ring. Not only will you have a perfect round shaped fried egg, but the fried egg also absorbs the flavor of onion and tastes good. Let’s try it!
Here are the things you may need:
- Cooking oil;
- Cutting board;
- Nonstick skillet;
- Salt (optional).
1. Take a perfect round shaped onion and cut it in half. Continue to cut a thin slice. Carefully remove the outer layer to obtain an onion ring without breaking it.
2. Warm the skillet on the stove. When the skillet is hot, pour a little bit of cooking oil in it.
3. Place the onion ring in the skillet. Crack the egg inside the onion ring.
4. Let the egg cook for a few minutes without moving it. If you like, you can add a pinch of salt for flavor.
5. When the egg white and yolk is done to your preference, gently remove it from the skillet and enjoy!
You may also like Easy Delicious Sandwich. Click the link below for tutorial.